- Additional two year warranty on Roland/Boss/Edirol/Cakewalk hardware products (accessories excluded) covering parts and labour.
- Additional four-year warranty on Boss Compacts and all LX, HP and HPi Pianos purchased from 01/06/12.
- Free telephone technical support
- Free online technical support
- Free regular e-newsletters informing you of the latest product releases
- Access to MyRoland which enables you to check which products you've registered with us - or register a new one - and also manage your communications preferences and personal info. All this is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week: you don't have to call during office hours.
- *Please note that the free warranty that Roland offers is non-transferrable
Please note: Edirol and Cakewalk by Roland software products are not eligible for warranty. Ex-Demo products receive a standard one-year warranty.
Register your product now!
Warranty productsThe following products receive a 5 year warranty
- Boss compacts
- Roland LX, HP and HPi Digital Pianos
- Boss recorders
- Amplifiers / Monitors
- Roland Digital Pianos
- Drum modules
- Drum machines
- Sampling / Percussion / Dance / DJ machines
- Audio Interfaces
- Tuners / metronomes / expression pedals
- Stands sold separately (not part of package)
- Clamps, mesh heads, cymbals and drum accessories
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Product must be bought from an authorised Roland UK and Eire dealer
- Accessories or software are not part of this offer
- The 5 Year Warranty offer runs from July 12th to December 31st 2013 inclusive
- Product must be registered within 30 days of purchase otherwise the warranty will default to the usual term
- Where applicable, the total warranty period includes the statutory one year warranty period
- 12 months free insurance is only available on products with an RRP of £500 or more
Terms and Conditions
As of the 1st September 2010 all Roland products come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty, which can be extended to three years (five years for Boss compacts and all LX, HP and HPi Pianos purchased from 01/06/12) if you register your product with us within 90 days of purchase. Once you register, you’ll be issued with your unique registered user number.
The extended warranty applies only to products bought from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd and Eire. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any products bought from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering buying an instrument from outside the UK then read our consumer warning.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by our system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you bought the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to contact our customer service team, access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Any products not registered within 90 days of purchase and requiring a repair in the second and third year of ownership will attract a £30 administration fee per product. There is no additional charge if paying by credit card.
*Please note that the free warranty that Roland offers is non-transferrable
Accessing Technical Support
Registered Users may contact our technical support team by logging your enquiry via MyRoland.
Whenever you require technical support, all instances of technical support are logged on your individual record, together with your warranty details and any other relevant information which you may view through your own personal account at My Roland.
Using Our Repair Service
Proof of purchase is needed on every occasion to validate any warranty claim
To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must return your product to the dealer from whom it was purchased together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered Users number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument at their own service department. Otherwise, it will be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to the dealer.
If you have purchased an RP, HP or KR piano, an Atelier Organ or a V-Piano that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact the dealer from whom it was purchased, together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered User number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may then receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument either at your home or an authorised service engineer will visit your home and carry out the repair on-site.
If it’s not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for on-site warranty), you should contact the Roland Customer Service Department via MyRoland to obtain a Returns Number.
We will then arrange to collect your unit (please provide a UK address for collection). We advise you to ensure the product is well protected during transportation, preferably boxed and insured against any damage. Roland will cover the return charges after repair is complete.
Please enclose return address, Returns Number and a clear description of the fault. Any products shipped to Roland UK Ltd without a Returns Number will be refused.
Roland UK Ltd will repair or replace this product as its sole option, at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour if the fault is reported within the guarantee period, provided however, that Roland UK Ltd is able to duplicate the defect or problem at its facilities. This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland UK Ltd, or a Roland Authorised service centre. *Any attempt to dismantle or repair a product without authorisation from Roland UK will immediately void any existing warranty for that product. This warranty does not include or provide for incidental or consequential damages.