Roland and Boss products are made to be reliable. They’re designed for use by professional musicians and will withstand the rigours of late night gigs, endless practise sessions, and being pushed, plunked and prodded, day in, day out. But although they’re tough ‘out in the wild’ and are tested thoroughly, what about manufacturer defects, or faulty workmanship?
Up until now, Roland or Boss products have been covered by a free three-year warranty (when bought from an authorised UK dealer and registered with us). But from 12th July to October 31st 2013, we’re increasing this warranty period to five years, giving you even more peace of mind if something goes wrong with your new purchase. And if it does, just return to us, and we’ll sort it.
How does it work?
- Buy a Roland or Boss product from any authorised music dealer
- Register your product via our form, create a new account if necessary
- Once complete, your new product will be covered for five years
- For 12 months free insurance cover* you will need to follow the instructions sent to you via your warranty email
Terms and Conditions
- Product must be bought from an authorised Roland UK dealer
- Accessories or software are not part of this offer
- Certain other products are also not covered – find out which here
- This offer runs from July 12th to October 31st 2013 inclusive
- Product must be registered within 30 days of purchase otherwise the warranty will default to the usual term
- Where applicable, the total warranty period of five years includes the statutory one year warranty period
- 12 months free insurance is only available on products with an RRP of £500 or more