For drummers who want a state-of-the-art V-Drums kit but an even more cost-effective option, the TD-9K offers
all of the features and advantages of the TD-9KX but with rubber tom pads instead of mesh and a dual-trigger
- Advanced TD-9 module with expressive new sounds, real-audio songs and patterns
- Mesh-head snare pad
- Scope function with graphical LCD display
- USB host for audio-file (.WAV) playback
- Special cable for easy pad connections
- Sturdy drum rack (MDS-9) with newly designed ball-clamps for the snare and cymbal arms and a new hi-hat mount for maximum flexibility
The TD-9K components are packaged in two boxes as follows:
- Box 1 (TD-9K)
(1) TD-9 Percussion Module with multi-pin cable harness and module mount
(1) PDX-8 Mesh Pad
(3) PD-8 Dual-Trigger Pads
(1) KD-8 Kick Pad
(1) CY-5 Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad
(2) CY-8 Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad
(1) FD-8 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- Box 2 (MDS-9)
This includes the drum set rack, and the clamps and arms for both the pads and cymbals.
Discover more about the V-Drums technology at www.roland.co.uk/vdrumsexperience
Fast, Friendly, Fun
No more squinting at a small screen — the TD-9 has a luxurious, large backlit display with accompanying oversized buttons and controls. Its friendly, icon-based user interface makes editing sounds and customising kits fast and fun.
Play along with real-audio backing songs to build your musical experience base. Use the USB port to play along with audio files of your choice (.WAV), back up your data, or save a “quick record” performance. The "Quick Record” and "Quick Play” features allow you to immediately record and play back solo drum parts, or drum parts performed with the backing songs. Special connecting cable allows for fast, clean and easy connection to the pads.
Convenience & Stability
Whether you’re in search of a clean, streamlined setup for your home or a strong rack for gigs that sets up and tears down fast, the new MDS-9 delivers.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.
In addition, we have a library of Updates and Drivers and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- TD-9 TurboStart
- TD-9 Q&A
- A collection of popular articles from the TD-9 knowledge base.
- TD-9 Quick Start (PDF)
- V-Drums Catalog 2009 Vol. 2
- MDS-9 Product Diagram
- TD-9K Product Diagram (PDF)