FBM-1: Fender '59 Bassman
Fender Bassman Pedal
Fender amps of the ’50s and ’60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to Boss’ technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 brings the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman to a Boss pedal. In conjunction with Fender, the new Boss FBM-1 recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include the same controls on the original Bassman: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM-1 also functions perfectly as a “pre-gain pedal” placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.
- Recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
- Additional BRIGHT IN provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
- Presence, Treble, Mid and Bass EQ controls
- Road-tough Boss metal construction
- Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color
- Boss 5-year warranty
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.
In addition, we have a library of Updates and Drivers and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Guitar Effects Guidebook
- BOSS offers an extensive selection of guitar effects that can be used by guitarists to get any kind of sound you can imagine. Here's a quick reference guide to the type and function of each unit.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.