Put the Fun Back in Synthesis!
For musicians new to synthesizers, Roland announces the most friendly and fun analogue-modelling instrument on the market: the SH-201. For synth pros, the SH-201 will remind them of why they fell in love with synthesizers in the first place. Simply, the SH-201 is a blast to play! It sounds great too, thanks to such features as Roland’s famous Supersaw waveform, resonant filter, saturation control, and more.
- Great-sounding analogue-modelling synth
- Ultra-EZ front panel is logically designed to teach the basics of synthesis
- External input for manipulating external audio from CD/MP3 players, etc.
- Built-in delay, reverb, and saturation effects
- Arpeggiator adds instant rhythmic motion to sounds
- USB port for audio/MIDI connection to computer
- VSTi Editor software included for computer integration
- Invisible infrared D Beam controller