The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both-all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- Boss 5-year warranty
Audio & Video
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- -100 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Draw 12 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.