The DS-2 Turbo Distortion features twin modes for an expanded range of distortion--taking users from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads at the press of a pedal or twist of a knob.
- Classic Boss distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- Boss 5-year warranty
Audio & Video
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- –120 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, REMOTE Jack, AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 12 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, Boss’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
The BOSS BCB-30 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects.
The Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.