RD-64: Digital Piano
Grand Piano Sound and Touch in a Compact Instrument
Stage pianos are usually heavy to carry and awkward to transport – hard work when you play regular gigs. The Roland RD-64 is the solution: a pro-spec stage piano with 64-note weighted-action keys, weighing in at around 13Kg. You also get Roland’s sublime Ivory Feel-G keyboard action and SuperNATURAL Piano engine for authentic, playable acoustic piano sounds. It’s all topped off with even more SuperNATURAL-based vintage EPs, plus essential clav and organ tones. The RD-64 is also a flexible MIDI master keyboard, with one-touch setup that unlocks the SuperNATURAL sound potential when used with the INTEGRA-7 sound module or JUPITER-80/-50 synths.
- Compact, weighted-action 64-note stage piano
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine with authentic, expressive acoustic piano sounds
- Vintage electric pianos modelled with extraordinary accuracy
- 12 versatile tones onboard, including clav and organ sounds
- 64-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement for a pro-quality piano touch
- Streamlined, light design that’s easy to carry
- Two-band EQ and reverb, plus two multi-effects (EFX 1, EFX 2) for each tone category
- Controller mode* provides MIDI master keyboard functionality, including a dedicated, one-touch setup for controlling SuperNATURAL tones in the INTEGRA-7 sound module and JUPITER-80 / JUPITER-50 synthesizers
- Pitch bend/mod lever and D-BEAM
- iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
*When the RD-64 is used in Controller mode, the onboard tones are not available.