CD-2u: SD/CD Recorder
Easy Recording and CD Burning On the Go
If you’ve ever needed to burn CDs (especially away from home) you’ll know that it’s far from straightforward. You’ve got to worry about computers, mics, interfaces, leads and that’s before getting it all working together. If that sounds like you, then leave the computer at home - the portable CD-2u SD/CD recorder lets you create CDs quickly and easily, wherever you are.
The CD-2u has two high-quality stereo microphones built into the front, as well as stereo speakers for listening back to what you just recorded. With everything you need in one small box (with a footprint smaller than an A4 magazine), making a CD is fast and simple. To create your CD, just set the desired recording level and press record. Once you press the stop button: your recording goes onto the CD. You can also connect your own external microphones, electronic musical instruments and other devices.
The CD-2u can also help you with music lessons and practice. If you’re struggling to learn a piece of music, you can slow it down to study and learn the notes – even when playing commercially-available music from CD. If you’d like to sing or play on top of the existing music, you can even remove certain parts by using the centre-cancel function.
Musician’s tools including a chromatic tuner and metronome are also built-in meaning there are even fewer boxes to carry, drop or lose.
- Easy CD/SD recording and CD burning in an all-in-one mobile device
- High-quality stereo microphone and speaker system built in
- Records direct to CD-R/RW discs or SD/SDHC memory card
- Simple interface with Easy Guide function
- Multiple inputs for connecting external devices—two XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power; Plug In Power mic jack; stereo RCA LINE IN jacks
- Independent adjustment of playback speed and key, with improved audio quality over previous designs
- Enhanced Center Cancel function; new Center Focus isolates vocals and instruments for learning
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Runs on included AC adaptor or six AA batteries (AC adaptor required for CD playback/recording)
- Wireless remote control included