BT-1: Bar Trigger Pad
Versatile add-on trigger pad for acoustic drum kits and V-Drums kits
If you own an acoustic kit, the BT-1 bar trigger pad offers an easy and affordable way to use electronics without jumping headfirst into the world of electronic drum kits. Once installed and connected to a sound source (such as the SPD-SX sampling pad), the BT-1 will enable you to play with new drum sounds or entire backing tracks, all from behind your trusty acoustic drum kit. The BT-1 can also be used to add more triggers to an existing V-Drums kit, saving space on the drum rack.
With a curved shape that mounts on the side of an acoustic drum or V-Drums pad, the BT-1 provides a convenient playing surface without the need to reconfigure your existing drum kit layout. The BT-1 is great for playing sounds in a Roland V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but it can also act as a controller for a variety of functions such as start/stop of backing songs, phrase loops, and much more.
The superior sensors within the BT-1 are tuned to eliminate crosstalk when playing surrounding drums – so you’ll only hear it when you hit it.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- A great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
- Curved shape for easy mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum kit
- Can be mounted to acoustic drums from 8 inch to 18 inch
- Easy to attach via a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates vibration which causes false triggering while playing surrounding drums and pads