- Two 12" speakers, 200W amp
- Original COSM amp model (Progressive Amp) with incredible feel, attack, compression, and sustain
- Morph from Clean to Super Extreme with the Drive knob and Boost button
- Intuitive operation with simple, fast-access structure; two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- Smart Channel memorises the latest position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LED knobs show current position of knobs in any channel; great for dark stages
Built into the GA-212 is a new and unique COSM amp model called Progressive Amp. With the simple twist of the DRIVE knob and push of the Boost button, you can morph through a diverse sonic landscape of new amp sounds, from clean to Super Extreme.
No matter which sound you're going for, the GA series makes it fast and easy to find with only two volumes knobs, three tone-control knobs, and presence and reverb effects to navigate. From your mind to your fingers, the GA series inspires fast workflow and fluid performance.
The new Smart Channel feature always saves the latest panel settings automatically, and you can recall four types of settings with a button push. No mystery, no confusion — the glowing LED knobs clearly indicate the positions of each parameter for the four memories, and help you visually check the current settings onstage.
Signature StyleGA-series amps are the brainchild of Roland and BOSS R&D, a world-leading force in cutting-edge sound. These amps feature the latest advancements in tone tech, yet they provide simplistic operation with signature styling. Turn heads with these attractive, road-tough amps that look as cool as they sound.
Audio & Video
Introducing the GA-212 and GA-112 Guitar Amplifiers.
GA-212/GA-112 Demo Video (Part 1)
Take a guided tour of the GA-212 and GA-112 Guitar Amplifiers with Robert Marcello.
GA-212/GA-112 Demo Video (Part 2)
Part two in the series with Robert Marcello.
GA-212/GA-112 Demo Video (Part 3)
Part three in the series with Robert Marcello.
GA-212/GA-112 Demo Video (Part 4)
Part four in the series with Robert Marcello.
GA-212/GA-112 Demo Song
Rob Marcello demonstrates the brand-new “Progressive Amp” COSM amp model.
GA Amplifiers Roundtable
Michael "Nomad" Ripoll (session, studio, and touring guitarist), Ritchie Fliegler (amp historian, author, and former Marshall and Fender product designer), and Jeff "Skunk" Baxter (Steely Dan, The Doobie Brothers) share their thoughts on Roland's GA series amplifiers.
- Rated Power Output
- 200 W
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT HIGH: -10 dBu INPUT LOW: 0 dBu MAIN IN A, B: -10 dBu EFX LOOP A, B RETURN: -10 dBu, +4 dBu (selectable)
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu EFX LOOP A, B SEND: -10 dBu, +4 dBu (selectable) THRU/TUNER OUT: -10 dBu
- 30 cm (12 inches) x 2
- ON switch AUTO OFF switch VOICE button BOOST button MID BOOST button EFX LOOP A, B buttons EFX LOOP A, B LOOP switches EFX LOOP A, B LEVEL switches MANUAL button CH1-CH4 buttons MASTER knob DRIVE knob VOLUME knob BASS knob MIDDLE knob TREBLE knob PRESENCE knob REVERB knob
- SOUND INDICATOR LED knob x 7 (except MASTER knob) VOICE BOOST MID BOOST EFX LOOP A, B MANUAL CH1-CH4
- AC IN jack INPUT HIGH/LOW jacks (1/4-inch phone type) MAIN IN A, B jacks (1/4-inch phone type) LINE OUT jack (1/4-inch phone type) FOOT CONTROL/LINK IN jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) LINK OUT jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) THRU/TUNER OUT jack (1/4-inch phone type) EFX LOOP A, B SEND jacks (1/4-inch phone type) EFX LOOP A, B RETURN jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- Power Consumption
- 75 W
- Owner's Manual Caster x 4 Power Cord
- Options (sold separately)
- Foot Controller: GA-FC
- Size and Weight
- 715 mm
- 337 mm
- 560 mm
- 32.0 kg
70 lbs. 9 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.