- Fun, compact V-Drums for all levels of drummers, gamers, and home-entertainment enthusiasts
- 20 preset kits with dedicated select buttons and informative backlit LCD
- Beater-less kick with improved playing feel and low acoustic noise
- New cloth-head toms with improved playing feel and design
- Dual-trigger pads for snare and crash/ride to improve playability
- Metronome with selectable sounds and adjustable tempo
Small Price, Big Performance
Its footprint is small, but the HD-3 sounds and performs impressively large. Based on Roland's legendary V-Drums, this little kit is a dream for beginners, casual players, gamers, as well as for parents, since the volume level can be completely controlled via volume knob and/or headphones.
Newly Improved Pads
Play the comfortable new cloth-head pads that feel and respond like acoustic toms. The beater-less kick pad has also been enhanced for comfort and improved playing response.
The HD-3 is equipped with a mix input jack for connecting CD-players, MP3 players, and other audio sources. Jam along with your favourite songs, and control the blend of music and your live drumming through headphones or an amplifier*.
*Optional PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor.
The HD-3 is a great way to enhance musical expression and enjoyment in your home. Used along with other popular instruments such as Roland's digital pianos, the HD-3 will serve as the nucleus for family fun and musical enrichment.
Audio & Video
Take a guided tour of the HD-3 V-Drums Lite.
HD-3 & DT-1 Overview
Introducing the HD-3 V-Drums Lite and DT-1 V-Drums Tutor.
DVD Owner’s Manual Part 1 - Introducing the HD-3 V-Drums® Lite.
DVD Owner’s Manual Part 2 - JP Bouvet walks you through setting up the HD-3.
Hearing the HD-3
DVD Owner’s Manual Part 3 - Learn how to monitor and amplify your HD-3.
- Kit Configuration
- Snare, Tom x 3, Crash, Ride, Hi-Hat, Hi-Hat Pedal, Kick Pedal
- Drum Kits
- Tempo (40 to 250)
Sounds (3 types)
Volume (10 levels)
- POWER button
Kit button x 10
- 16 Characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- OUTPUT jack* (Stereo miniature phone type)
Headphone jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
MIX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
MIDI Out connector
Trigger Cable connector (DB-25 type)
- Current Draw
- 500 mA
- Owner’s Manual
Thumb Screw for Sound Module x 2
Screw for Foot Pipe x 4
Trigger Cable (Prepositioned in Drum Stand)
- Options (sold separately)
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-03
V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-1
V-Drums Mat: TDM-1
- Size and Weight
- Width (W)
- 950 mm
- Depth (D)
- 560 mm
- Height (H)
- 1,170 mm
- 14.5 kg
- * Output jack can be connected with headphones.
- All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
AC Power Adaptor
Personal Drum Monitor
Space-saving 2.1-channel monitor that provides clear stereo imaging and low-frequency coverage.
V-Drums Tutor Software
Interactive software application designed to connect V-Drums to your computer.
Personal Monitor System
A high-resolution monitoring system for use with a range of electronic percussion products.
Drum mat specially designed for the HD-1 V-Drums Lite.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.