HP-302 (Satin Black): SuperNATURAL® Piano
Superb tone and touch along with appealing learning functions
The new HP302 digital piano brings the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, which is the ultimate in piano expressivity, and a PHAII keyboard with Escapement, which reproduces the natural playing feel found in grand pianos, in a compact, high-quality cabinet. It also supports the "Classic Position" which creates a piano-like appearance, and comes with 3 pedals with traditional designs, sturdy front legs and convenient music rest with music holders.
While this is an entry model, discerning attention has been paid to its sound, touch, and design. Needless to say, it comes with a metronome function and 3-track recorder to help you make progress. The "Twin Piano" feature is convenient for one-on-one lessons. Centralised Control Panel with dedicated buttons assures intuitive operations. By connecting two headphones, two players can practice independently at the same time. The HP302 achieves low power consumption while delivering a dynamic piano sound that is above its class.
- Amazing SuperNATURAL Piano sound
- PHA II keyboard with Escapement
- "Classic Position" lids can conceal the control panel for beautiful appearance and concentration during performance
- Front legs for luxurious look, classically shaped triple pedals
- Advanced Twin Piano mode (Individual mode) lets two players perform side by side on the same keyboard with separate zoning and discrete outputs
- USB host for USB memory and optional CD player