How does it work?
The JUPITER-80 is a ground-breaking live performance synthesizer that could not have been built until now. It’s the first synthesizer designed completely around SuperNATURAL sound modelling technology, delivering expressive instrumental realism far beyond anything previously possible.
Buy a JUPITER-80 from a participating Roland UK dealer, and we’ll throw in an iPad 2 on which to run the newly announced iPad synth tone editor.
The iPad synth tone editor is part of the JUPITER-80 version 2 software update, which also includes the following significant improvements:
- New synth sounds
- New MFX structures
- Vintage low-pass filters
- Improved SONAR integration
- New Registration Play screen
Terms & Conditions
- Only available to UK/ROI residents from UK/ROI authorised dealers
- Product registration required - Please scan and email a copy of your sales receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the serial number of your JUPITER-80
- iPad shipped 10 days after registration
- No cash alternative offered
- Free iPad model is iPad2, 16gb wifi: customers cannot pay extra to upgrade to the new iPad
- This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other current offer
- Cable to connect iPad to JUPITER-80 is not included
- In the event of a refund, iPad also needs to be returned
- All claims must be received by July 31st 2012