Sales / Demonstrator – Roland Concession, Roland UK
Reporting to: Senior Area Manager
The Company: Roland (UK) Ltd
Roland is a world leader in design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
Roland concessions are a retail arm of Roland UK. A Roland concession is an area manned by a Roland Product specialist, located in high footfall areas within department stores, Garden centres & shopping malls to demonstrate and sell Roland products.
Please refer to our website for more information of Roland and Boss products www.roland.co.uk.
The person we are seeking has the ability to be an accomplished sales person/demonstrator of musical instruments.
The person will be one of two members of staff per store and will therefore be involved in many aspects of running a successful retail business.
• Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
• Demonstrating and selling Roland products
• Following up sales leads
• Offering technical support for customers of the Roland concession.
• Managing and maintaining the Roland areas
• Completing reports
• Working closely with other store staff to maximise Roland sales
• Run promotional events throughout the year
• Punctual & reliable
• Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
• To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
• The ability to play/use competently the piano
• Polite, helpful and an active listener
• Someone who has the ability to put customers at ease
• A persuasive nature & the ability to think on your feet.
• Competent computer skills. An organised person who is used to sending reports and is able to use the internet and send/receive emails.
• A clean and well organised person who would successfully plan their time to maintain and manage the Roland displays.
• Has ability to work with management of store to grow business for the future
• Enthusiastic manner & passionate about music.
Basic Salary - TBC
Commission % - TBC
To apply send CV and covering letter with completed application form below to email@example.com
Closing date: 26th October 2012