From 15th May to 31st July 2012
Roland’s HandSonic instruments revolutionised electronic percussion and are the perfect way to produce percussion sounds, both live and in the studio. With a bank of approx. 400 sounds and patterns, triggered by 10 individual, pressure sensitive pads for ultimate response and control, the HPD-10 is the perfect practise and performance tool for drummers and percussionists on the go. The on-board metronome, Rhythm Coach function and 20 multi-effects make the HPD-10 more than just percussion in a box.
What’s more, the HPD-10 Handsonic is an instrument in itself – external kick pads and triggers can be connected and it can even be integrated into your V-Drums or acoustic drum set. This is made easy buy mounting the HandSonic on the free-standing, double-braced PDS-10 stand for Roland Percussion pads.
Roland has made it even easier for you to take centre stage with your HPD-10 HandSonic - throughout the months of May, June and July 2012, buy an HPD-10 HandSonic from a participating Roland UK dealer and receive a FREE PDS-10 stand.
Terms & Conditions
- Only available to UK/ROI residents from UK/ROI authorised dealers
- Promotion runs from 15th May until July 31st 2012
- Product registration required - Please scan and email a copy of your sales receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the serial number of your HPD-10
- Free product shipped within 10 working days of registration
- No cash alternative offered
- This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other current offer
- All claims must be received by August 31st 2012